Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sharlise Silverwood Style Guide Image


This is the first image I ever created of Sharlise where I actually put some time into it. It's also one of the first digital drawings I ever did. Because I stuck to flat colors and not a lot of dynamic shading, this became a style guide image for fan artists to use as a color palette when drawing/coloring her.

Sharlise Silverwood is the main character of The Silverwood Chronicles, and is my first OC (original character) that I ever created. She was part of a Forgotten Realms D&D campaign, and became so popular that she warranted drawing; unlike my other characters over the last 15 years.


Sharlise Silverwood is designed and copyright by The Umbris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep your comments constructive, as I'm still learning and growing as an artist. Right now my drawings take a lot of time due to the fact that this is only a hobby of mine. Thanks!