Friday, August 7, 2009

Sharlise Silverwood Penetrated (True Skin Color)


Bored again, and thought I'd do something fun. Sharlise Silverwood is actually Sharlise Mizz’rynturl of the 7th Drow Noble House of Guallidurth (which is the largest Drow city in Forgotten Realms). She is a renegade to her noble house, and is hunted (like most Drow renegades) for her turning against the ways of The Spider Queen, Lolth; she's the Drow demi-goddess.

That all being said, Sharlise is actually ebony skinned with platinum hair. When she escaped the Underdark deep below the surface, she had a transmutation spell placed upon her to taint her skin and hair. That is why she is such a strange skin color for an elf, but it's the only way to avoid her being attacked outright by Drow haters on the surface.

So please enjoy the first time ever of me using Sharlise's true skin and hair color!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. :) I wouldn't mind seeing more drow art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Please keep your comments constructive, as I'm still learning and growing as an artist. Right now my drawings take a lot of time due to the fact that this is only a hobby of mine. Thanks!